The Let’s Roll Cruiser motorcycle dolly is an easy-rolling motorcycle dolly for precise movement to store motorcycles. Works especially well for cruiser and touring size motorcycles. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee• Super easy to move and doesn’t get hung up on concrete seams
This heavy-duty motorcycle dolly with 1200 lb. capacity allows for easy movement for precise storage of your motorcycle without having to struggle to balance it. Stable and upright with no tie-downs or hydraulic leaks that make stains. A small footprint makes it easy to store while not in use.
Good for any motorcycle that can be lifted from underneath between the wheels. A center stand will most likely interfere with the dolly. Especially great for large cruisers and touring models. Does not work for trikes. Caster components are imported and assembled in Texas. Note: You’ll need a scissor lift in order to use this on your motorcycle.
- Bike tires are off the ground and the weight is off the suspension
- The bike is upright, resting on the frame, not the kickstand
- No tie-downs are required to secure your motorcycle.
- Two ball-bearing casters have brakes already installed.
- Dolly — 1,200 LB Capacity
- Dolly weighs 38 lbs.
- Dimensions 35 x 18 x 10” high setting; 35 x 18 x 8.5” low setting
- Crossbars adjustable height; 1.5” increments.
- Textured, matte black, powder coat finish on US steel
- Original Zero-scuff™ 4″ casters will protect your epoxy or concrete floor.
- Industrial rubber composition on the crossbars provide the best cross-linking material that gives incredible resilience, flexibility, and durability. The excellent material properties come from a molecular mesh structure that makes it unbeatable in terms of elasticity and resistance to aging.
- Made in Michigan US
- Lifetime Warranty.